Requiem was contracted by Danger/Microsoft to create the Bing (Live Search) for its latest iteration of devices. Our software was released as pre-installed software for all T-Mobile Sidekick mobile devices. Millions of devices now use this application daily.
Break down walls of bricks in a modern version of an arcade classic. Blockade is a Hiptop/Sidekick version of the classic electronic ball-and-paddle game. Collect points and bonuses by smashing bricks with the ball to progress to more challenging levels. Includes 30 levels and 22 different power ups. Play 5 difficulty levels for endless entertainment.
- Slow Down: slows down the speed of all current balls.
- Speed Up: speeds up the speed of all current balls.
- Three Ball: each ball divides into three.
- Catch: ball sticks to the paddle allowing for improved accuracy (use scroll wheel button to release).
- Lasers: fire block destroying lasers from the paddle (use scroll wheel button to fire).
- Expand: increases the paddle size.
- Reduce: decreases the paddle size.
- Comet: exploding ball will destroy all adjacent blocks.
- Extra Life: grants an additional life.
- Death: destroys paddle.
- Level Up: advance to the next level.
- Level Down: go back to the previous level.
- Driller: ball travels through blocks, destroying them.
- Quake: causes screen to shake and vibrate.
- Vertigo: inverts paddle movement.
- Neutralize: removes all active power ups.
- Barrier: creates a temporary reflective barrier below your paddle.
- Blocks Up: moves all blocks up by one row.
- Blocks Down: moves all blocks down by one row.
- Color Buster: ball will destroy all blocks on the screen of the same color.
- Missile: destroys a column of blocks when fired (use scroll wheel button to fire).
- Killer Blocks: blocks will fall when destroyed, dodge them to avoid being killed.
- Random: gives a randomly selected power up featured on this list both positive and negative.